Sunday, June 10, 2007

 

Advice from experts

Hi everybody,

As I promised you....

I had such a wonderful time when I was at the World Internet Summit. Met so many millionaires which gave me so much inspiration. Stephen Pierce was able to help so many children by raising US100,000 within 64 hours. I dream of doing just that. I met the charming Brent McFall and the sincere Tom Hua. Jay Abraham was just out of this world...his thinking is revolutionary( I sometime thinks his wavelength is too high up there and I admire the way he thinks) Mark Joyner was interesting...his freedom agents were a goal to set. Just think to have freedom agents so that nobody have to work.....NOBODY. I hope and dream it comes true. Armand Morin was refreshing to me. I love his songs when he played them.

We stayed with the group from Malaysia at the Geylang area....first time to be at the red-light area. Interesting to see the husle and bustle of the area. I normally stayed at Orchard road on my business trip and everything is dead by 10.00pm. Opposite is true of Geyland area.

Anyway some of the information that I gathered in the internet. Hope it helps you

What's the easiest product to sell in the internet?
INFORMATION
Think about it, most people go to internet searching for something to resolve their problems and information on how to solve this problem is KEY
Don't need to manufacture, you don't have inventory, it does not require big capital, it's quick and very profitable.

Steps to have make money on-line
1. Find a hot niche that people are looking for. Not u like but what people are looking for
2. Sell, sell sell in the Sales Message. What's in it for your customers
3. Design simple website which makes window shopping to buyers
4. Traffic traffic traffic...use pay per click or interesting articles
5. Use Opt in and email to help you sell
6. Get other people to sell it to you...affilliate group

I'm attaching a link to millionaire mom

http://millionairemommymoore.blogspot.com/
http://escapefromcorporateamerica.blogspot.com/2007/06/millionaire-moms.html

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]