Sunday, June 10, 2007

 

For Moms Out There

June 26, 2007

Today Adam went to school full day today. He was crying his eyes out when I left him(I saw the look of how could u leave me look!) and I was really really hesitant to leave him at the kindergarden. Hmm mother’s can be so attached. But I think I was also disrupting the class as Adam acts differently when I’m around and when I’m not around. Hmm my son is growing up fast. It seems yesterday that I gave birth to this baby. I think moms have roles issue from time to time. Whether to go to go to work, whether to go and exercise, whether to just enjoy myself doing facials or massage. I sometime cringe when my son ask for the maid rather than ask me just. She’s just there all the time. But I know Adam knows who is his mother. For all the mothers out there, don’t worry. We’ll do our best in loving our children. Tell them before they sleep and when they wake up. And don’t worry, do enjoy yourself. U need to take care of yourself before u’re able to take care of another.

Wanna know how was Adam when I went back? He was just fine.

To all the moms out there, I found this link about millionaire moms. We can do it!!! Enjoy.
http://www.mommymillionaire.com/

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]