Sunday, June 10, 2007

 
Happy Fathers day to all the fathers in my life and out there. To my father who has helped me grow and let me do my mistakes and let me achieve my success and to my husband who had been a great father to Adam and Aisyah. Thank you, thank you, thank you again.

When I was at the World Internet Mega Summit in Singapore last month, met so many wonderful experts such as Brent McFall and Tom Hua and so many inspiring others. One of the things that Brent talks about is about tennis match in our mind. I feel it all the time and I'm sure you do too. “I can do it! Other people has done it. No I can’t! I’m not one of those people. Yes I can do it! No u can’t”. It goes on and on and finally u just don’t do it. It’s just a challenge to deal with outside interference but the internal conflict is the biggest challenge. Hmm what do I do about it. When u hear the tennis match again. “I can do it! No u can’t. Just say" Let’s do it anyway”. So go ahead and do whatever needs to be done...may it exercising or even starting your own blog...hehe which is what I'm doing. It does not hurt you one bit.

Anyway look out for my future post on what I"ve learned at the Internet summit.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]