Sunday, June 10, 2007

 

HOW TO MAKE MONEY AND SKYROCKET YOUR INCOME IN BLOGS

Hi everyone.
The NLPiers came together with Vas and had a good discussion on each of our progress and how to continue with our mission(my objective was a no-brainer! Be a millionare). Thanks Joanna for helping us arrange this wonderful meeting and hope there’s more to come. Vas went through on processes of swish pattern(to get rid of old habits) and process on how to treat phobia. We also went through timeline and I found out that I have through-timeline type. Most accountant, managers, engineers have this type of through timeline which require us to be more meticulous about data and also takes more time in terms of decision making. (I take forever to make a decision – I’m the type who needs to get as much data, and analyze it before deciding anything…..sometimes because of this I don’t decide PERIOD). “ U don’t have to know everything, just get it going” Vas helped us to reorient our timeline to in-time where decision making is faster in that timeline.

A lot of people have been asking me on how to start your own blog and how to make money. So check this out

HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN BLOGS part 1

Step 1
Start your own blog. Most of the blogs are free!!! That’s the best part. Hehehe. At least for me and one don’t need HTML coding. Very easy to use and just follow the step-by-step instructions that they have.
Try http://www.blogger.com//start.
http://www.braveheart.com/

U would need to choose a template which is suitable for you. Most of the time u can click and drag. Put a picture of you in the abt you column so they personally know you. I had put a picture of my kids first until I get a better picture of myself(I know excuses right?).
They’ll ask for blog hosting – whether ‘Host it at Blogspot” or FTP It to your own server. If you’re don’t know FTP , suggest u use the former. Then give an address to your subdomain. Mine is http://julianajamaludin.blogspot.com/

I plan to have the step by step version in my article later so put in your name in the mailing list or send your email to jjjulia73@gmail.com. I will send it soon to you if there’s a lot of response.

Step 2
Choose a topic that you are passionate about and make it the topic of your blog
It can be your business, your profession, your kids, your hobbies, your passion, your relationship, your friendships – list is endless. But it's good if it's a niche that you have.

Step 3.
Once you have set the template up, post your first blog. It’s without saying your blog content should not discriminate any race, sex or any geographic nation. Be positive and don’t write if you’re feeling low, angry or frustrated. U will only regret it later especially if it’s your friends, office peers, boss or company. Trust me on this.

To be continued . Next step – adsense and affiliate program

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]