Sunday, June 10, 2007

 

Mentors

I just went through conversation between Stephen Pierce and Mike Litman which I downloaded and they talked about having mentors. Mentors to push you to the limit when you are lazy or and motivate you when you are down. Thinking about it, I have to agree…….It can be a professional personal coach (very expensive though) or your close friend or better still your spouse but u need someone that is consistent and kick u if they need to. Just imagine if you have a peer support to go to the gym. U would be able to consistently go to the gym or jogging if you have a friend that goes with you right? There’s another person out there reminding you and it’s actually feel “easier” to go to gym. I have a good NLP mental mentor(that’s a mouthful), Mr Vas. In terms of business, Jerome Tan is helping me out. I have started coaching program under Stephen Pierce for my on-line marketing program. For my slim and trim program, I’ve got peer support who goes for aerobics. (step aerobics every Tues/Thurs). For my personal habit that I try to get rid off, my hubby is my anti-slacker…hehehe. Without action, u will never achieve anything. Let’s not just visualize but don’t start anything. (I’m trying to remind myself everyday too). Put some action to ensure what you dream of becomes reality.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]