Sunday, June 10, 2007

 

Secret to Millionaire Goals and Dreams

Hi everybody,


It’s me again.
I would have to postpone my story about what I learn in internet but just stay tune. I promise I will do it sometime this week.


This is one hectic week as I was doing planning and budgeting for the company on specific items related to engineering. I did not even do my aerobics and my 2 year old hid my car key before I went out for work(which rang an alarm bell for me!!) For corporate company it’s such a big deal. It’s all about planning. 2 things that I got out of doing it. First was, it’s better to have your own company for planning and budgeting and the second is it better to have planning and budgeting if you have your own company. Go figure. Actually there’s third one, I lost weight during the process which is yahoo for me!

But before you do even the planning, we need to put your goals first
First, is to write your goals down. Not just in your head but physically write it down. Use the SMART goal objective….specific, measurable, achievable, reasonable, time inclined. And I would like to include this. Put the goals as if it already happens so that your mind believes it. One of my goal, I am a slim, trim and happy with figure of 48 kg by Dec 1, 2007 by eating and exercise right.

The next step is to dream. I used to think day dreaming was such a waste. I thought one should just put your goals in your mind and trust it to work. Haha…that’s pretty much all the new years goals that I have (ehem ehem that includes my weight loss program). What I have done now is basically imagine or visualize of my goals and I make it lively and not static. Basically imagine myself going for luxurious, expensive trip leaving my big huge mansion in my Merz with my husband and all my kids all excited and happy. Not to mention my slim, trim body in wonderful me!. I basically do it every nite before I go to sleep and in the morning after I woke up. I find it also wonderful to do after the daily prayers because I’m already at relaxed state (that is if I don’t do in a hurry). Talking about prayers, I found out a trick to being alert and focused whenever I go and pray. Previously my mind tend to wonder around when I pray. Thinking about the things that I need to do, or thinking of my kids or the television program that I had just watched. I had went to Mecca 5 years ago and had experience the wonderful miracle of the place. I feel so peaceful and so focused whenever I pray at the mosque and I just recall the experience again before and during the prayer and FEEL that I’m in front of Kaabah and I tend to be focused on my prayers. I don’t think u need to actually go to Mecca but just find one moment that you feel in that position.

Have a great weekend

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]