Sunday, June 10, 2007

 

Welcome

Backdated – June 11, 06

Hi everyone. I’m Juliana. U can call me Juli. I have just registered myself to the blogger but have not put on the template yet. Excuses excuses excuses. I did not want to forget anything so I’m going to start first using the Word first and post it to the blogger later.

Just for starters, let me introduce myself first. I’m a mother of two, working as an process and chemical engineer at a international company in Malaysia. I like to spend more time with the kids and do something that I enjoy.

I’m sharing with you my life experience and the process of getting my millions and hope u gals/guys can join me in this journey. Mind u, physically I don’t have it yet but I had signed a cash check worth RM 1, 000, 000(about 280 grand) by 31.12.08 and another check for RM 5, 000,000 by 27.04.2013. The second date is my birthday. I’m not going to tell u which year though. (Ya right!). I got the idea watching the Secret DVD. I had put it beside my computer at work and FEEL that I have it in my bank account and FEEL that I’m a millionaire. A millionaire told me, u have to tell people so that u make sure you’re doing something. If I did not achieve it, I’m going to be pretty embarrassed coz I practically told the whole world about it.

Oh yes before I forget, today is my son’s first day to playgroup. My son’s name is Adam and he’s 3. I thot that he was excited to go to school but he refused to go into the nursery once we were there. Actually the reason why we sent him to school was that he wanted to go to the playgroup with his neighbour friend(Fiqa) who is the same age. He then went into the car and refused to go out. Maybe he’s just scared of the new faces at school.

Okaylah hope to see you soon.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]