Thursday, July 26, 2007

 

Vacation in Jakarta

I'm back!!!!!
I just came back from Jakarta, Indonesia with the whole family including my parents and sisters and even my Indonesian maid(I think she was thrilled to come back)and of course my dear kids. Met wonderful indonesians who helped us with ...shopping. Everything was so cheap. I found few contacts for my next shop. I just need to get it started.

On second day we went to Bandung which was 3-4 hrs away from Jakarta. Bandung is at the highlands and famous for it's factory outlet. We were there for the whole day and went back to Jakarta by nite. I thot it was a bit tough for my kids as we were travelling quite extensively but luckily both were at good behaviors.Bought branded stuff at the factory outlet(even at limited time). I aim to sell them with good profits!!!. We did not go up the hill though as it will take another 3 hrs of winding roads up the hill.

We also went to Monash, it's a monument which signifies the freedom of Indonesia. What a walk as they did not allow vehicles to come in. With my big adam and hot aisyah, it was a bit of struggle but we finally saw the view from the observatory.

It was a wonderful vacation. I just hope we can come again

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]