Wednesday, August 8, 2007

 

Opportunity

Hi All,

The stocks went down this morning but turned back up around noon. Somehow I just called my remiser, found a good price on the stock that I was eyeing on and bought some shares. Did my homework and ask a friend for advice. Great day for me.

Talking about stocks, Sharon Leichter(business partner of Robert Kiyosaki, the author of rich dad poor dad) talked about the 4 quadrants(employee and self business owner on left quadrant, business owner and investor on the right quadrant. U can be all 4. I'm an employee, an investor and starting to be a business owner. In conversation with millionaires, Sharon talked about if u think investing is risky, not investing is riskier. Just imagine if u're out of work when you're at a non-sellable age, could you survive for more than 6 months. It's scary isn't it if you don't have anything else to back on. Think about it. Cheers

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]