Monday, September 10, 2007

 

Entrepreneur Action Program and Millionaires

Aug 18-19, Sept 2
It’s been a wonderful transformation for the last 2 weeks, I did not even manage to post a blog or two. Many thanks to Jerome Tank and Wendy Kwek, I’ve gotten out of my comfort zone and how to become an entrepreneur. I can actually sell things now….to even strangers and friends and relatives. I really hate selling but I can now actually do that…..Our group were suppose to collect as much profit as we can from anything in the world as long it’s legal and honest for 2 whole week. Despite having a test run at the refinery where I worked (Basically a special project to get more from the refinery operation), I really did my best in persuading friends and family to join some of the workshop. Even though I did not make money as much as I wanted to, I was surprised that I made the most for the whole group.
Back of my mind was saying, I can’t let my team down and I need to get as many profit that I can. We also have to set up a business opportunity fair. Our group business opportunity fair could be better but nonetheless, it was a good experience for me. Getting people to join in and introduce our product in the fair even though I’m not very familiar with it. My next step is to do my business plan. I have an idea growing in me and I need to put it in writing and get Jerome to review it sometime. Internet marketing franchise with no money down and help college students make money!!!!!

Next – Anthony Robbins Unlimited Power!!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]