Tuesday, September 11, 2007

 

Roger Hamilton XL Wealth Dynamics Sept 5-7

Hi everyone,

I came back from Anthony Robbins with my hubby. It took us 2 hrs from the Singapore expo to Johor Bharu(in Malaysia) by Singapore LRT, bus, taxi and bus again going through everything. I'm so grateful with my hubby even though he was so so tired(I actually dragged him there but he enjoyed it nonetheless). I then drove back home and reach around 2 am in the morning

The next morning, I was off to Roger Hamilton from XL seminar in KL. I'm amazed at myself!!!! I was still upbeat even though I had less sleep. If you don't know Roger, he is the founder of XL foundation, great place to help people and also mingle around with business people and millionaires. I'm so impressed with him and his organization. The fee for seminar was peanuts vs the value you get from it and it was even donated for the world wild federation(WWF). Great networking place. That is the first seminar I went that totally promote networking and connecting people to businesses. Made a lot of contacts and can't wait to do more!!!!.

One major learnings that I learn was the wealth profile that I had, I have a wealth profile of lord very similar profile to Dale Carnegie, Rockefellar(which is kind of ironic coz I'm working in Exxonmobil which Rockefellar founded), Sergey Brin of Google. Basically everybody has their own wealth profile. Read it "Your Life Your Legacy" by Roger Hamilton

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]