Sunday, December 23, 2007

 

Retire Young Retire Rich

The year is almost ending and reminiscing the month up to today, a lot of things have changed. There were lot's of pains, lot's of self discovery,lots of self understanding and coming back to the roots. I wrote a list of things that I want to achieve last year. I managed to lost weight to my target...yes!!!!, I had spend 1 hr a day with my kids and I've made some profits in my investments(I could do more but I'm grateful with what I got). I did pretty good last year and will continue to aim what I want to do end of 2008...ehem ehem my target of getting a million by end of 2008 is still there. I really do hope I achieve it.

I've been reading Retire Young Retire Rich book by Robert Kiyosaki and the main way to do that is 1st cash flow and 2nd leverage. This particular book emphasize on leverage...basically using other people's money or using other people's time. Also to meet the target, you have to find WHY you want to retire rich? That would be the determing factor. The how is not as important to why you're doing it. If you have a good basis on the WHY, the others will follow(of course with the right education). What about my WHY's?
1. I don't anybody else tell me how good or how bad my performance is?
2. I want to spend more time with my family whenever I want and how I want it. Not decided by company policy(8 to 5 check out)
3. I want to be able to do whatever I want at whatever time, how I want to do it.(preferably first class)
4. I want to be able to wake up in the morning feeling happy and grateful. I don't want to wake up to thinking of how horrible my work or bosses are.

To all, have a great 2007 and welcome 2008

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]