Sunday, June 10, 2007

 

Millionaire Blue Print

Hi All,

TGIF!!! I'm going back to Kuala Lumpur where my parents stay. It was my Father's birthday 4th of July but I could only come back today. Having a nice dinner at one of the restaurant. My adam and aisyah also excited to go back. Happy Birthday Abah..May u have long life and a wonderful one at dad.

I went to National Congress in Kuala Lumpur last May and I had an opportunity to meet Harv Eker at PWTC. He talked about the millionaire blueprint that one has and how to change it. Blueprints from our past whether it was from the parents, environment, teachers. U may not be conscious of it but it may be hurting your financial status. Why is it some people were able to make so much money but never able to save? He gave an example of a lady who had a childhood experience on money. As a child she keep comes to her mother asking for money and the mother keep reverting her to the father saying she does not have money. When she grows up, she thinks that man holds all the money. She in turns spends and spends and driving her husband nuts...Seems familiar. I have the same blueprint. I come from a family who most of them works either with the government or with a company. My blueprint is very similar where I value consistency and stability(this means income every month.......not an answer if you want to be a millionaire). Think about it. There's at least one blueprint that you have from your parents whether it's good or bad. It was a wonderful experience. Since then, I've read the Secrets of Millionaire Mind by Harv Eker. I have signed up for a 3 day course in Singapore . Join me!!!! I can't wait to go with my hubby. Check it out. I have a millionaire mind.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]