Saturday, July 7, 2007

 

Weddings and Marriages and Money

I love weddings! Congratulations to two of my collegues who are getting married this weekend....07.07.2007. Good luck charm number. It's when two person destined to be with each other and starting a new chapter in their life. I know there's always worries about the unknown future and joy of being with our loved ones and also chaos with wedding arrangements. To me, just enjoy the journey.

Talking about marriage. Guess what is the most common issue that couples argue about? Yup that's right..it's about money. It maybe because of lack of it but most of the time for young couple, it's not because of lack but because of the blueprint of our money in our mental mind. (Previously for me, it was because of my principle.) U need be aware of it as in the Secrets of Millionaire Mind book. One spouse may have a different blueprint than the other. So we need to understand and together make changes to it. Both would need to work on it

I can't wait to see the fellow NLPiers tomorrow. CU soon.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]